Lead Pastor’s Ron & Jamie Aleman
Grand Opening service October 2017
- Worship-we believe we were created for God’s pleasure. We believe worship is living a lifestyle that is honoring and pleasing to God.
- Fellowship-we believe we were created to belong in God’s family. We believe every believer should commit to a local church. The church is God’s agent for authentic community and growth.
- Discipleship-we believe we were created to grow in our faith and become more like Christ. We believe every believer should practice spiritual habits that help foster a growing relationship with Jesus.
- Ministry-we believe we were created to serve. We all have been given gifts to use for God’s glory and to serve others. We should actively strive to discover, develop and deploy those gifts, in so doing we can experience the utmost fulfilling life.
- Evangelism-we believe we were created for a mission. Every believer has been given the mandate to share their faith and reach other’s for Christ. We have a passion to display and share our faith locally and globally through outreaches and missions work & support.
STATEMENT OF FAITH:
THE HOLY SCRIPTURES
We believe The Bible is God’s inspired and authoritative word, the final and infallible guide for all matters of faith and practice. The Bible reveals the character & nature of God, His will and His amazing love for humanity. II Tim. 3:15-17; John 3: 16
We believe the one true God exists as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. II Cor. 13:14
We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who as completely God and man voluntarily suffered death by crucifixion to atone for the sins of the world and after three days was raised from the dead. He is exalted and has been given all authority in heaven and earth. John 1:1-3; Heb. 1:1-3; I Cor. 15:3-8
CREATION & THE FALL OF MAN
God created humankind, male and female, in His image. Man and woman were created to “worship God and enjoy Him forever” rejoicing in his presence, and resourcefully overseeing His creation. This blessed estate was forfeited through willful rebellion. As a result of this fall, the entire human race is alienated from God and stands in need of divine grace and reconciliation. Gen. 3, Rom. 5:12-21
Salvation is a gift from God received by repentance from sin and faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. God regenerates by His Word, justifies by His grace, adopts by His mercy and sanctifies by His blood. This great salvation cannot be earned by any human effort; it must be received by faith. The Holy Spirit convicts of sin and draws people to Christ. Rom. 3, Eph. 2:8-10; Tit. 3:5
THE HOLY SPIRIT
The Holy Spirit lives in every believer empowering & gifting them to live a life pleasing to God. The Holy Spirit convicts of sin, leads to all truth and glorifies Jesus. Acts 1:8; 2:4; Eph. 5:18; 1 Cor. 12-14; Gal 5:22-23
We believe we are the body of Christ, Jesus is the head of the church and we are His body. We believe participation and commitment to a local church family is necessary for our growth in our faith. We are not meant to follow Jesus on our own. God has established diverse ministries to equip the saints.
- Baptism and communion are visible expressions of initiation and continuation in the community of faith.
- Baptisms is an outward symbolic public act of our inward faith. We believe baptism is something that is done at an age where one can fully understand their commitment to Christ and it’s significance.
- Communion is for all confessing believers that have put their faith in Jesus Christ. Partaking of the Lord’s table is the right of every believer and should be done reverently in the fear of God.
Acts 2:38-39, 42-47; II Cor.; Eph. 4:12
Divine healing is an integral part of the gospel. Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement, and is the privilege all believers to contend for. Ultimately, we trust and recognize the sovereignty of God. (Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:16-17, James 5:14-16).
The Lord Jesus Christ will visibly return to glorify His church and judge unbelievers. Those who belong to Christ will enjoy heaven forever. Those who reject His grace will be condemned into an eternal separation from God. Matt. 25:31-46
THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE NEW EARTH
We, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness. (2 Peter 3: 13, Revelation 21 & 22)